This like new Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD has been cleaned and inspected, on sale on consignment. Canon Mount. Its fast, sharp and has an amazing range. Plus its stabilized and includes all original accessories.
It also includes our 90 Day Warranty!!
- Vibration Compensation
- High-speed Autofocusing
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Crisp, detailed wide-angle to long-telephoto shots
- Expand your options with high-power zooming from 16mm wide-angle:
- Spanning an ultra-wide spectrum of focal lengths, the all-in-one zoom lens is a supremely versatile photographic tool
- 18.8X zoom lens for APS-C sized digital SLR cameras
- This single lens covers 16mm to 300mm and provides macro focusing
- It combines our latest advances in optical design - including the deployment of aspherical elements and newly developed glass - with multiple layers of coating to produce clear, sharp images while maintaining compact dimensions
- Imagine the creative possibilities embodied in this latest breakthrough from the pioneer in high-power zooms
- 18.8X zoom, plus 1:2.9 macro reproduction:
- Zooming from 16mm (35mm equivalent:24.8mm) to 300mm (35mm equivalent: 465mm), at its widest-angle setting this lens can shoot sweeping panoramic landscapes and intimate interiors, and as a telephoto it can capture powerful close-ups of distant subjects. Macro focusing down to 1:2.9 is also provided
- VC (Vibration Compensation):
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization system
- It employs three driving coils that electromagnetically activate a shake-compensating VC lens group
- Since the VC lens elements are held in place only by three ceramic ball bearings, there is smooth movement with little friction
- Even when shooting long-range or under low light, the viewfinder image remains stable and the tracking response is excellent
- PZD (Piezo Drive) for faster, quieter autofocusing:
- With Tamron's PZD (Piezo Drive), autofocusing is noticeably faster and quieter. You can capture crisp images spontaneously, even in noise-sensitive situations
- There is enhanced support for contrast-detection AF capabilities, and focusing when in live-view mode is smoother
- Full-time manual override lets you make fine focus adjustments at any time without having to switch out of autofocus mode
- Advanced optical and mechanical design technology achieve high image quality in a compact, lightweight zoom:
- The cutting-edge lens design consists of 16 elements in 12 groups and includes three Molded-Glass Aspherical elements, two LD (Low Dispersion) elements and UXR (Ultra-Extra Refractive Index) glass
- Together, they correct optical aberrations, while state-of-the-art multi-layer coating significantly minimizes ghosting and flare to deliver images of exceptional clarity
- The entire package is kept incredibly compact through the use of advanced mechanical design engineering
- Elegant style:
- The rubber grips on the zoom and focus rings have a rectilinear grid pattern that adds sophistication to the design, while the signature Tamron brand ring in tungsten silver enhances its luxurious finish
- Moisture-resistant construction:
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- <b<Recommended for APS-C photographers who:
- Desire remarkable image quality with the flexibility an all-in-one one zoom offers
- Need the most range an all-in-one zoom lens can deliver from 16mm wideangle to 300mm telephoto to expand imaging opportunities.
- Demand the latest in mechanical technologies such as image stabilization and fast PZD autofocus motor.
- Want fewer lens changes, reducing instances of exposing the DSLR sensor to image-degrading dust, or missing the shot.
- Want image quality far exceeding typical kit lens capabilities
- Tamron Di-II Lenses:
- Engineered expressly for digital SLR cameras with image sensors commonly referred to as APS-C, measuring approximately 24mm x 16mm
- Rendering an ideal image circle for APS-C sensors, Di-II lenses also include properties to optimize digital imaging performance