Finally an affordable and reliable Underwater Housing for the Sony RX100II.
For the Sony RX100II (10.4-37.1mm) its made from corrosion resistant polycarbonate, waterproof to 40m/130 feet.
Accessory lenses or filters with M67 screw mount can be fitted on the port.
Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets and 1/4" tripod mounts for diving light mounting systems.
A standard 1/4" tripod mount underneath for mounting the camera on a tripod or other type of 1/4" mount, and comes complete with neck strap, wrist strap and main o-ring.
The buttons are in all the right places and it is easy to handle under water.
Maximum Waterproof Depth: 40m / 130ft (IPX8)
Shockproof: 1m / 3.3ft
Compatible Camera: For Sony RX100 II
Lens Diameter: 55mm
Material: PC, ABS plastic, clear plate glass, stainless steel, EPDM rubber
Waterproof Element: Seal and O-ring gasket
Operation Temperature: 0-40℃ (32-104℉)
Item Size: 15 * 13 * 10.5cm / 5.9 * 5.1 * 4.1in
Item Weight: 552g / 19.5oz
1 * Waterproof camera case
1 * Extra o-ring gasket
1 * Neck strap
1 * Wrist strap
1 * Cleaning cloth
1 * Silicone grease for seals
1 * User Manual
1. Always keep the O-rings lubicated.
2. Please be sure to check the water sealing of the case prior to using it (Closing the diving case and immersing it under water at least 20cm for 5 minutes without your camera in it).
3. Do not damage the O-rings and be sure there is no dust, dirt or other debris between the O-ring and diving case to avoid leakage.
4. Do not use deeper than the rated operating depth.
5. Due to the nature of its use and a number of factors beyond our control that attribute to its proper function, Paramount Camera Repair assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of property through the use of Underwater housings.